Are you looking for a new role and are available to start immediately?
Do you have experience within HR?
Our client is currently looking for an individual to support within their HR team on a 1 month temporary basis with the potential to go permanent after this.
If you have experience in basic HR, and are an organised, proactive and efficient individual, then this may be the role for you.
Position: HR Administrator
Pay rate: £9.50-£10 per hour
1 month temporary position with the potential to be a temp to perm position.
Hours: Full time – 39 hours per week
Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm)
Your role will include…
- Supporting with the internal human resources requirements within the company.
- Uploading personal files onto the company system.
- Aiding with new GDPR processes, and requirements.
You will require the following skills and experience for the role…
- Confident IT experience in using Excel and Mircosoft Office packages.
- Be a highly confident and proactive individual.
- Have experience within recruitment (ideally be up to date with current recruitment processes and procedures).
- Available to start immediately.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job