Reporting directly to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive benefits service to the UK employees of this reputable, customer focused manufacturing firm.
Your duties will include;
- Ensuring employees are paid correctly in line with regulations and contracts of employment.
- Provide end of year reports in line with statutory requirements.
- To adhere to the company values, protocol and team spirit but above all, integrity.
- To process payroll for Temporary and Permanent staff at both UK sites.
- Creating input data from time and attendance sheets.
- Ensure deductions and payments balance.
- Make repatriation calculations and be responsible for BACS payments to employees.
- Keep data for payroll current and accurate.
- Prepare year end payroll processing including P14, , P60 and P11'd reports.
- Analyse KPI data, payroll reporting and keep records up to date.
- Use Successfactors for Onboarding and Offboarding of Employees.
- Produce reports utilising Earnie and Protime applications.
You will need to be a member of the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals and have excellent knowledge of Payroll processes and payments. Have the ability to guide line managers and employees on compensation matters.
Other duties will be to ensure all the aspects of company car and health care benefits are managed, including keeping car insurance database up to date, cycle to work scheme, long service awards, eye care scheme administration and management of pool cars and hire cars.
You will also be required to have good knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel, Word, Access PowerPoint and use of computerised HR systems.
If you feel you have the relevant experience, posses a 'can do' attitude, are resilient and able to build strong working relationships within and outside of the organisation, What are you waiting for??
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Please send your CV
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job