Location: King’s Lynn
Salary: Competitive plus Benefits
Contract type: 3 Month Fixed Term – Part time 2 days per week
About the company:
Freebridge Community Housing was set up in 2006 and now manages around 7,000 homes and 17 sheltered schemes in West Norfolk. We employ over 200 people, including our own Property Services team of operatives. As part of the e2 consortium, our combined aim is to build strong and sustainable communities by providing high quality affordable homes within well designed neighbourhoods.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join our busy HR Team.
Duties of the HR Administrator:
- All administration tasks in respect of Absence recording, Occupational and Statutory Sickness payments including providing advice to payroll on payments to be made
- Administering and advising employees on Statutory Maternity and Paternity pay
- Administering and maintaining accurate records on Apprentice Levy Scheme
- Maintain accurate and confidential records in line with GDPR
- Provide support to other team members as required
Requirements of the HR Administrator:
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Good experience in a busy administration role
- Experience / knowledge of HR systems (Beneficial)
- An excellent communicator with good numeracy skills, you will be self-motivated to achieve all tasks in an effective, efficient and timely manner.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this HR Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!
Closing date – Monday 9th April 2018
Interview Date - Friday 13th April 2018
Only candidates who follow the correct application procedure will be considered
NO AGENCIES PLEASE!