- KEY TASKS/ACTIVITIES
- Payroll: to process and submit monthly payroll for the business - including Time and attendance activities for day based employees
- To ensure employee information is up to date on the system - Personal data, emergency contact details, salaries, bonus payments, annual Terms & Condition changes etc.
- Time and attendance system: Setting up of new employees, updating of positions/hours
- Personnel Files: to ensure that employee personnel files are kept up to date in line with Data Protection guidelines.
- Reporting: producing reports as required
- Absence Management: calculation of weekly and monthly absence figures
- Disciplinary & Grievances: provide HR support in all grievance and disciplinary meetings in the absence of HR Advisor. Prepare letters and tracking of outcome.
- Recruitment & Selection: assisting in the management of the recruitment and selection process - including administration of psychometric testing, new employee checklist, delivery of HR Induction, issuing probationary review documentation, issuing of contracts of employment.
- Policies & Procedures: To provide information on company HR Policies and Procedures on request by employees and Line Managers.
- Administrative Assistance as required
IN RETURN FOR YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Competitive rate of pay
Free parking onsite
Flexible / sociable working hours
Temporary on-going real chance or permanency
Pension and holiday accrual
- Previous HR experience or qualification
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office)
- Previous experience of working in an office environment is essential
KEY KNOWLEDGE AREAS
- MS Office, especially Word and Outlook
- Time and & Attendance system use desirable
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job