An HR Administrator is needed for an immediate start to cover a maternity leave colleague
Your new role
An exciting and interesting position for an HR Assistant to work within a very busy HR department at their offices in Romsey on a 5 month full time contract to cover maternity leave.
What you'll need to succeed
- Highly skilled in MS Office applications specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Previous experience in using Resourcelink payroll and HR database is desirable
- Must be a team player with a hands-on and flexible approach
- Organisation and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent organisational and time management
- Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and multiple tasks
- Experience of COGNOS & SAP to create and run reports.
- Knowledge of pension scheme/ auto enrolment legislation
What you'll get in return
£11-13 ph in a maternity cover role with the chance of extension. All other benefits to be discussed upon application
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job