HR Systems Administrator
Our client is a leading global IT solutions company and is looking for an HR Systems Administrator to join their EU HR team based in fleet. The HR Systems Co-ordinator supports and maintains the human resources information across Europe, to ensure data integrity, test system changes and improve processes.
As the HR Systems Administrator you will:
- Serve as technical point of contact for assigned functions.
- Assist with ensuring data integrity and accuracy, system changes, report writing and analysis of data flow to improve processes.
- Support HR systems upgrades including patching, fixing, testing and maintenance of the HR systems as well as other technical projects.
- Extract and collate data to produce reports for internal clients.
- Log client calls and ensure they have been resolved in the agreed SLA time frame.
The ideal HR Systems Administrator will:
- Have a degree of similar relevant qualification.
- Have a good understanding of HR processes and data, HR systems background would be desirable, ideally in Workday.
- Good client engagement, strong communication skills and fluent in English, other European languages such as French or German would be an advantage.
- Be able to demonstrate problem solving, research and reporting skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
HR Systems Administrator Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- 4x Basic salary life insurance
- Other voluntary benefits
- Advanced Excel
- European languages
- HR Software