HR Administrator – Bristol
6 month fixed term contract
The HR Administrator role represents a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to take their first steps into a HR position. The role would suit a recent graduate from within a relevant discipline or an experienced administrator who is keen to pursue a career within HR.
The role encompasses HR administrative work and general reception duties. It is a busy, varied and fast paced position and the successful candidate must be able to successfully prioritise tasks and effectively multi-task.
- Creating offers and contracts of employment for Nisbets new starters as well as induction packs
- Chasing missing paperwork from new starters / Managers to ensure compliance with right to work legislation
- Maintaining HR general query email inbox and responding to ad hoc queries as required
- Updating HR & Time and Attendance system (Carval) as required with new starter information and changes
- Generating correspondence to Nisbets leavers
- Creating change of terms and conditions letters
- Assisting HR team with any ad hoc project work (system related or otherwise)
- Attending communication committee meetings, taking minutes and typing up minutes in a timely manner
- Greeting all visitors ensuring they are signed in correctly and meet with correct Nisbets contacts
- Positively representing Nisbets as a visitor’s first point of contact with the business
- Assisting visitors with any queries they may have
To apply for this role you should have:
- Previous Administration experience
- Strong MS Office skills – Outlook, Word & Excel
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise work-load and multi-task when required
- Well-organised and pro-active
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Previous experience in a Human Resources role
Nisbets is the UK’s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues’ professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job