We are currently working, exclusively, with one of the world's leading investors who are seeking a HR Administrator to join their growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international organisation and provide all aspects of administrative support to the HR function. Your duties will range from supporting colleague on-boarding, benefits, administration, employee relations, policy and procedures, records maintenance and the diary management of the HR Director.
Whilst this is not essential, knowledge of the European market would be beneficial as well as languages (German, Spanish, French or Dutch).
Duties of this role include:
- Organise and arrange recruitment
- New starter packs (background checks, contracts, benefits etc)
- Maintain the HR database and files
- Provide generalist HR support to managers and colleagues on day-to-day issues
- Administer benefits such as medical, pension and life insurance
- Monitor sickness and holidays
- Support the appraisal and L&D process alongside the HR Business Partner
- Manage the intranet content
- Manage the HR Director's diary and travel plans (when required)
- Support the monthly payroll
- Supporting various projects (as and when required)
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and organisational skills and the ability to take responsibility for their own workload. You'll be driven by teamwork and collaboration and pride yourself on the ability to carry out all tasks to a high level with a good degree of accuracy.
CIPD or part qualified would be beneficial but not essential.
This role is full time, permanent and offering a salary of up to £30,000 + benefits.
If this sounds like the right role for you, please apply now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job