Castle Business Support are recruiting for a HR Administrator on a 12-month fixed term contract to work for a fantastic company based in Whitby.
Do you LOVE administration?
Do you have a keen interest in HR and working towards your CIPD qualification?
Do you have good HR administrative experience with a positive, hardworking attitude?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
- Assisting with the provision of a generalist HR function for around 150 employees
- Assisting line managers with the recruitment process including:
- Advertising vacancies
- Liaising with candidates/recruitment agencies
- Sourcing temporary candidates from recruitment agencies
- Preparing offer letters, contracts and carrying out inductions
- Assisting with any performance management initiatives, overseeing and collating investigation process, taking minutes at meetings
- Complete regular employee correspondence, updating policies and any admin tasks
- Support the property buyer
- Supporting the HR Manager appropriately with any other duties
- You MUST have experience from an HR background
- You MUST have strong admin skills with proven ability to use all Microsoft packages
- You MUST be highly organised, efficient and focused with a positive attitude
- You MUST be happy with the position being a 12-month fixed term contract
- You MUST be able to get to Whitby, IDEALLY having your own transport
- IDEALLY you will be studying or have a CIPD qualification
The company is based in Whitby, a market leader in their industry with a forward-thinking mindset, who have recently rebranded.
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm with no weekend work!
- £17K - £20K dependable upon skill set and experience
- Full-time, 12-month FTC
- A great company to work for!
CASTLE has been established for over 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with 18 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates. We run a Refer a Friend scheme with shopping voucher rewards for you when they are placed in work - so please recommend a friend to us!
Kate Spivey /
- HR ADMINISTRATOR/HR/ASSISTANT