Our client, a IT company based in The City is seeking a HR Payroll Administrator on a temporary basis.
- Responding to day to day staff queries on HR and payroll issues, escalating to the HRM when necessary
- Inputting data into payroll system - new starters, leavers, any adjustments ensuring cut of dates are met
- New starter administration - sending offer letters, contracts etc. and ensuring all paperwork is returned prior to start date when possible
- Overseeing holiday and sickness records and monitoring absence
- Leavers administration - sending leavers letters outlining last day, remaining holidays.
- Recruitment administration - Screening, liaising with agencies and candidates to set up interviews, book meeting rooms etc
- Maintain secure and accurate personnel files keeping in line with GDPR
- Supporting and assisting the HRM in change management and restructuring / organisation structure
- Benefits administration
- Maternity administration
- General administration and filing
- To work effectively with all teams and associates and attend any internal or external meetings as may be required from time to time
- To comply with all statutory legislation and company policy, particularly in the interests of health and safety, and to attend any training as requested by the company and/or required by law
- At least 1year experience working as a HR/Payroll administrator
- Strong Organisational skills
- Confident in own abilities and operating at all levels
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good excel skills.
Working hours 9.00-5.30
Monday to Friday
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job