My client, a successful manufacturing organisation based in Preston are looking for a well organised and experienced HR Administrator to join their team.
Being market leaders in several European countries, my client are growing day by day as is their team. Looking for some who can liaise confidently with departments such as Production, HR and Health and Safety for various information, advice and support in order to process accordingly key actions through to completion…could you be the next person to join this family?
As the HR Administrator your duties will be:
• Provide support for the payroll function by ensuring the time and attendance system is managed.
• Identifying training requirements by liaising with the Schedulers to confirm machine availability and dealing with training paperwork.
• Tracking all absences ensuring appropriate steps are completed as well as assisting managers with the absence process and policies.
• Maintain and input employee information into HR software, including absences etc.
• Liaising with the agency for recruitment and induction of all temporary staff and input into the time and attendance system.
• Responsible for the diary and management of the temp to perm probation reviews and trainee assessments.
• Organisation and administration of the probationary review process for permanent employees.
• HR administration across various functions.
My client is looking for someone who can work well as part of a team, as well as on their own initiative. As you will be working in a busy office environment they are looking for someone who is well organised and pays high attention to detail.
Previous experience in a similar role within HR support is essential.
Working for such an amazing company comes with many benefits such as:
• A competitive salary
• Working hours Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 4:30pm
• 25 days holiday including 4 days for Christmas closure and 8 bank holidays
• Free car park
• Health scheme
This company is very staff focused and their staff happiness is paramount so if you want to work for a company that really care about stability and progression REPLY NOW with your up to date CV attached or call Laila Jadoon on 01772 200843 for more information.
We’re open Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm and the best time to call is before 9.30am or after 12pm.
Our client wishes to recruit for this role very quickly, therefore if you receive a missed call from us, please call back as soon as possible to not miss out on an opportunity.
Please note that due to high volumes received, only short listed candidates will be contacted for a first stage telephone interview.
Know anyone that may be interested? Reed pay £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job