Our client needs a temporary HR administrator to assist during this growith phase.
The main purpose of the role is to provide administrative support to the HR and Staffing team, working with various functions to ensure a smooth set up for new hires and preparation for first day employment.
• Excellent organization skills with ability to work under pressure, prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with people at all levels of the organisation.
• Team work is essential as is building strong working relationships across multiple functions
• A good level of accuracy is required in all aspects of the role
• Able to take initiative to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
Ideally qualified to A level or equivalent with relevant work experience in recruitment administration within a large multi-national organisation.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national