Our client is looking for an HR Administrator to join their growing team to ensure they can continue to successfully support the business needs and objectives.
If you are looking for an organisation that is passionate, who genuinely care about both internal and external customers and have built a business based on relationships…. then look no further.
Our client is looking for a HR Administrator who can provide a professional administrative service to the HR department. Your role will be varied depending on the needs of the team, however your main responsibilities will be
- The first point of contact for all incoming enquires
- Assist with the new starter process, including offer letters, compliance, welcome packs, induction planning and probationary periods.
- Support recruitment campaigns, including writing adverts, dealing with application forms, co-ordinating interviews and assessment days
- Collating absence records and liaising with managers and employees in respect of return to right documentation.
- Maintaining accurate records in accordance with the Data protection act
- Maintain all HR reports
- Work closely with the Finance team and suppliers to administer childcare vouchers and salary sacrifice schemes.
- Provide support to the L&D coordinator, including record keeping and booking arrangements.
- Taking accurate notes at disciplinary/grievance hearings
This role is a fixed term contract until December 2018, covering maternity leave. If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please call Gina on 07947-367241 or email your cv to