Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not for profit healthcare business and we're currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join our friendly, talented team in Dorking.
This is an exciting time to join the newly established HR shared service team. We're transforming how we deliver our HR service and soon we'll be rolling out leading edge technology, which will revolutionise how we interact with our customers.
Your role will be to support managers, employees and external customers, helping them with queries, on boarding or employee lifecycle administration.
This is a busy role, which will demand a high level of attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
Your duties are likely to include:
- Being the first point of contact for HR queries covering a range of areas such as HR policy and terms and conditions of employment
- Preparing HR related correspondence such as contracts, offer letters and contractual change letters
- Responding to requests for information such as ex-employee and mortgage references
- Managing your case load within the HR case management system
- Maintaining records on our HR and payroll system, making sure they are up to date and accurate
- Managing our pre-employment screening process for new hires and the renewals process for existing employees, working closely with internal stakeholders and third party providers
Skills / Experience:
- Strong administrator with at least 2 years' experience in HR
- Strong commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Numerate with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, HR and Case Management systems
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C and above or equivalent qualifications
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own work
- Understands the need to be confidential in dealing with HR related issues
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Location: Our Dorking office located within walking distance of Dorking main train station
Benefits: We want you to be the best you can be. Therefore, we promise to support you with training, career development and our unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership of your local Fitness and Wellbeing Club, private healthcare and an annual health assessment, as well as a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits. We want to help you live well and get the balance right in life, so we will give you 25 days' holiday in your first years here - and we will reward you with more annual leave for building your career with us.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers
- HR Administrator