This is a great new opportunity for a confident and passionate HR Administrator or Assistant to join a start-up business with a fast-growth potential. You will be working alongside their newly created HR team and you will be responsible for supporting them with all aspects of HR and the development of new systems and processes.
HR Administrator Responsibilities
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating the induction of new starters
- Support with the development and implementation of an HRSI system
- Preparing employment contracts
- Supporting managers with the recruitment process
- Provide advice and support relating to ER
- Assisting the HR Manager with projects as and when required
HR Administrator Experience
The successful candidate will:
- Have HR administrative or related experience
- Be knowledgeable with HR systems
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office, including Excel
- Have strong organisation and communication skills
- Able to multi-task in a changing and challenging environment
- Be proactive and confident
HR Administrator Rewards
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus
- Lunch is provided daily!
Located just outside Oxford (OX2), there is onsite parking available.
Our client focuses on producing next generation technology. They are a dynamic, fun team who are very supportive. They have experienced rapid growth and now require a dedicated HR Administrator to join their fun team.
Allen Associates is one of Oxfordshire’s leading recruitment companies, with Marketing, Finance, PA/Admin, Human Resources and Temporary divisions. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin and Google+.