Our client is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind our client is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. They recognise that all their employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Their policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect their customers and potential customers requirements and they aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Salary: £13,500 - £16,500pa based on a 30 hour week (dependent on experience)
Location: Letchworth Garden City, SG6 1BL
Hours: 30 hours per week (Can be flexible for the right candidate)
They have an opportunity for a HR Administrator to join their team, working within a fast paced generalist HR environment.
- To control the day to day administration of the HR team including assisting with recruitment, end to end processes and performance management activities.
- Checking of employment documentation
- Administrative support for benefits
- To provide statistical data based on your areas of control.
- General quality administration
- Assisting with the aim to become paper free in 2018
Skills & Experience
- Previous HR experience is preferred although not essential, they will consider candidates with a strong administrative background.
- Excellent data entry skills with an eye for detail
- A high level of accuracy.
- Excellent customer and interpersonal skills
- A desire to expand and improve process.
- Positive outlook and a can do attitude
In return they offer additional benefits such as;
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- They hold a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward their top achievers.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this HR Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!