Due to a rapid increase in business Primary Care are looking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic, professional individual to work as part of the HR team. This is an opportunity for someone to learn about recruitment in the healthcare sector and achieve the ability to recruit in this sector where the rules are very strict as we provide a lot of temporary and permanent staff to the NHS.
- Telephone and face to face interviewing and inductions
- All administration duties relevant to the application process including DBS checks, obtaining references and booking training etc.
- Assisting with recruitment, screening on the telephone and arranging interviews. The successful HR Administrator will have strong HR knowledge, will have strong administration skills and have the ability to manage their own work load.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and telephone manner.
- Confident and flexible with a positive attitude to fast changing situations.
- Good administrative skills, with the ability to be accurate, organised and professional.
- The ability to work as part of a multi-skilled team.
The successful candidate will be confident in dealing with a variety of people, have strong administration skills and an excellent manner and be able to pick new tasks up quickly. You must be comfortable with managing your own workload and adapt quickly if priorities change.
Based in Gosforth, the role is Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm. The role requires some flexibility during busy periods.
Annual Salary £17,500
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job