Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
Our client is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and they currently have some exciting positions based at their Leighton Buzzard facility, including a HR Administrator.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the administration relating to permanent new hires, updating and maintaining the HR filing / scanning systems whilst also providing support to HR Generalists as required, to include basic employee relations activities, interviewing, and exit interviews.
Other duties of the HR Administrator role include:
- Administering contractor extensions and terminations, including running contractor spreadsheets, monitoring expiration dates, liaising with agencies, and processing in the HR System and off boarding checklists
- New hire administration which includes reference checking, inputting of records onto the HR and Payroll systems, new hire announcements, and coordination of first day HR induction.
- Administering pay changes, ensuring payroll systems and employee files are efficiently updated, including sickness absence, and maternity / paternity notification to payroll
- Administering contractor and consultant new hires, including completion of all paperwork, and issuing of badges
- Act as a subject matter expert and provide support across the business on Mitrefinch Time & Attendance and ADP payroll systems
- Visa and immigration administration; including regular visa checks for sign off by HR Manager, and audits on proof of right to work in the UK as required
- Administering training activity, including booking, first aid renewals, and ensuring the LMS is updated
- Coordination of Pension Clinics, private medical enrolment, and Westfield Health
- Providing support to HR Generalists as required, such as basic employee relations activities, interviewing, and exit interviews
- Producing long service awards letters and distributing gifts
- Other administrative tasks to include raising purchase orders, processing post, providing cover for reception
- Any other reasonable duties as required.
Our client is looking for someone who is educated to A-Level standard or equivalent, who has previous experience within an office environment and HR. With a good working knowledge of using a HR database, you will be proficient with Work, Excel and Outlook. Qualified or Part Qualified to CIPD Certificate level would be an advantage, but is not essential.
In return they can offer an excellent salary, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company Pension Scheme, Cashback Healthcare Scheme and relocation assistance.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this HR Administrator role then please apply now!