As part of the HR team this role will be providing HR administrative support on a daily basis and contributing to the broad HR services to the managers and employees of the business
This role is a great opportunity to gain experience within a HR function and develop within a well-established company
HR Administrator duties:
- Process new starter, leavers, probation and contract changes effectively and accurately
- Organising offer and contract documentation in line with offer instructions
- Inputting employee data onto the ADP and Ihcm database accurately and promptly and cross checking all payroll before submitting
- Continuously updating the employee databases making sure all data is accurate and current
- Create regular reports in regards to (sickness and headcount) ensuring these are precise and presented to a good standard
- General ad-hoc duties
- Acting as the key contact for any ADP, Ihcm and liaising with ADP to resolve any system access or other issues within the business.
HR Administrator skills:
- Previous exposure to HR on a support level
- Strong administrator background
- Strong communication skills verbal and written
- Good level of numeracy with good working knowledge of (excel, word packages)
- Experience in data entry and basic reporting
- A Self-starter with the ability to work well within a team to achieve business goals
- Strong willed candidate who is able to progress difficult matters with a sense of urgency
- Ability to be strictly confidential
To find out more please contact Robyn Leighton directly on
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- HR Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job