My client, a leading fully comprehensive 7 form entry, mixed secondary school located near Greenwich are seeking to appoint a driven and organised HR ADMINISTRATOR to work closely with the Senior HR Officer ensuring the smooth running of the school in areas of HR.
You will work a 35 hour week - 8am-4pm OR 9am-5pm
38 weeks plus 2 weeks (2 weeks during the school holidays & Inset days) 40 week per annum
- Processing all absence requests and updating absence records on the schools SIMS database and RBG database iTrent
- Monitor absence in line with the school absence management policy and inform the Senior HR Officer those for further investigation and action
- Supporting the Senior HR Officer with the whole absence cycle from beginning to end including return to work recording and running reports on absence
- Assisting with the new starter processes including booking induction days, updating internal charts, databases and staff lists
- Supporting the Senior HR Officer in all aspects of recruitment from advertising through to appointment
- Maintaining the schools HR database with up to date staff details
- Maintaining accurate HR files and filing
- General HR administration
- Supporting the Premises Manager with maintaining accurate and up to date safeguarding policies for external contractors
- You may also be required to support the wider school administrative teams including finance.
- Ad hoc duties as required