Immediate start needed for a temporary HR Administrator for an established company with offices in Birmingham city centre.
35 hours per week
The successful candidate will be charged with providing HR and administration services to support organisation wide initiatives and practices.
- Work effectively with different managers throughout the business to explain and implement HR practices according the company guide lines
- Provide HR Administration to department involving the issuing of contracts, changes to employment practices, leaving procedures, redundancy, TUPE procedures, Maternity/Paternity leave etc.
- Provide support for annual pay reviews and benefit changes and update colleagues correspondence
- Deal with queries by telephone, email and in person in line with company policies
- Support the HR department with implementing new initiatives and business changes
- Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Team player
- Good attention to detail
- High standard of written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise
If you are interested in this position, click apply, call or email your CV to .