We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join a successful and growing company in Smethwick.
Start date: Immediate start available
- Temporary 4-6 weeks position
- £9.23 per hour
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
The successful candidate will be working within the HR department providing support and advice to all Managers and Directors across the company.
Duties to include;
- To administer starter/leaver processes including all documentation, contracts, offer letters, induction processes and exit interviews.
- To work in partnership with the HR Manager to ensure data records are consistently and accurately maintained.
- To prepare all contracts/letters for any changes to employee terms and conditions.
- To support the implementation of HR Systems; to enter data and maintain these accordingly.
- To prepare, as required, management reports on employee related data to assist with the management and development of staff..
- To provide general administration support to the HR Department as required including filing, answering the telephone, scanning, photocopying and emails.
- Undertake all word processing requirements, e.g. letters, reports, data processing etc.
- Maintain and update excel spreadsheets and administration systems
- Maintain a manual filing system
- Input staff absences and annual leave in the HR/Payroll systems
- Answer the telephone and relay messages reliably
- Take on any duties required to effectively support the HR department
Skills, knowledge and experience:
- 1 years + of Human Resources administration.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, change focused organisation.
- Good personal organisation and a flexible approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A creative and decisive thinker.
- Experience of using HR IT Systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within defined standards.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.