£24,000 - £27,000
Our client is a global trade organisation with ventures in retail and food produce. They are currently seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join the team, providing an efficient and effective administrative service to the HR Team.
- Being the point of contact for HR enquiries from both internal and external customers
- Ensure that HR data is managed efficiently, maintaining up to date, compliant records for all employees
- Plan and organise HR induction processes
- Track compliance training in an effective manner
- Ensure that the HR System inputs are timely and accurate for the full life cycle of an employee
- Update notice boards and communications
- Provide full administration support to the Talent Development Manager from coordinating activities to production of materials and record management
- Assist in the delivery of salary and benefit review activities
- Confirm and organise meeting arrangements
- Coordinate the administration elements of the recruitment process delivering accurate and timely documentation and communication
- Maintain HR records that are compliant with General Data Protection Regulations
- Provide general admin support for all members of the HR team
- Arrange travel and visas for the team
- Maintain Health & Safety Training records
- Ensure invoices are signed off and paid in a timely manner
- Previous HR experience within a similar role
- An HR degree is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships
- Must be discreet and able to manage sensitive data in an ethical and confidential manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: 4254114
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job