Must be immediately available to join a fast paced, commercial business.
Manchester city centre based business who are recruiting on a short term temporary basis.
- To maintain and update electronic personnel record systems containing all employment-related information including absence, holidays, starters and leavers, benefits and equality and diversity
- To prepare all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g. flexible working
- To handle maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and parental leave administration processes and ensure that associated payroll processes are completed
- To support the implementation of HR systems or databases; to enter data and maintain these accordingly
- To prepare monthly management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff
- To handle initial contact into the HR department, signposting on-wards as appropriate
- To provide general administration support to the HR department as required including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying and emails
- Work closely with Finance and ensure that payroll information is actioned and submitted accurately and in a timely manner
- Note taking and support with employee relations as required
- immediately available
- strong administration or HR administration experience
A short term temporary assignment for someone looking to gain experience and bridge a gap whilst looking for a new role.