A City based accountancy firm, with a collaborative team environment, is looking for a resilient and approachable Administrator who ideally has a keen interest in HR. Presenting your positive work ethic and resilient nature will be crucial in this role, allowing you to gain a massive amount of exposure; particularly when supporting within all aspects of HR, as well as liaising with external clients regularly.
The successful Administrator will pull together reports and records, draft communications, arrange travel for the team, maintain spreadsheets and databases, set up new clients on the system, research new clients, scheduling meetings and providing all other general administrative support.
This is a growing company filled with warm and friendly personalities, where training and progression is incredibly important. The successful Administrator will need to ensure a hard working attitude.
- Interest in HR preferred.
- Demonstrable experience providing heavy administrative support in an office environment preferred.
- Warm and personable personality.
- Resilience and confidence.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Job Ref: /GW26315
- "HR" and "L&D" and "Admin"