We are working with an inspirational charity on a temp to perm HR Admin role starting ASAP and paying £12.25 PAYE per hour.
The role will be working within a busy but supportive HR Team and will be reporting into the HR Team Leader.
The HR Admin will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of a pro-active customer focused HR service by providing a range of generic administrative tasks, developing a good understanding of recruitment, HR processes, payroll processes, and generalist HR administration. The role will involve providing good customer service when undertaking reception and front of house duties and will be supporting the HR Business Partners by taking notes of meetings / hearings and ensuring they are typed up in a timely manner.
Some of the role will include:
- To collate job applications and CV's and send to managers for shortlisting promptly. Schedule interview slots and invite shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Issue offer letters, contracts of employment to successful candidates as well as obtaining references, processing DBS, Occupational Health, checking ID and right to work in the UK, and updating records as appropriate.
- Liaising with successful candidates to ensure that all relevant new starter forms, including bank details, pension etc. are completed, updated on the HR database and filed in personnel records.
- Keeping the recruitment tracker up to date with details of checks etc., outcome of Occupational Health questionnaire and raising any concerns to the HR Administration Team Leader.
- Take accurate notes at people management meetings / hearings such as, sickness absence management, disciplinary hearing and ensure that they are typed up and sent to the HR Business Partner in a timely manner.
- Minimise the use of paper and ensure that all HR records are maintained electronically.
- Collate details of leavers and ensure that all processes are administered to avoid overpayments
The ideal candidate will have:
1. Good understanding of HR Administration, in particular recruitment, payroll, HR transactions and HR databases
2. Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Word, Excel and Outlook
3. Good level of interpersonal and communication skills, along with a good telephone manner with the ability and confidence to effectively communicate with staff
4. Good administration, time management and organisational skills to meet demanding and changing deadlines.
5. Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build appropriate professional, friendly and accessible relationships with people who use the service.
This role will be temporary initially for 3 months and then will become a permanent position. For this role you will need to apply for a DBS so if you have one already that will be very advantageous. If you are interested and have one weeks notice or less, then please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.