Our client is a dynamic and innovative HR services provider who specialise in providing HR support to organisations without internal HR expertise. The majority of their work is with organisations in the voluntary and community sector, providing a client-centred and professional service.
They are now seeking an organised and proactive HR Administrator to provide recruitment and wider administrative support to the team and where relevant to their clients.
Position: HR Administrator
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent position
Main duties will include:
• Providing administrative support during recruitment campaigns undertaken on behalf of clients, including planning and arranging interviews
• Post-offer administration such as applying for and chasing references, preparing offer letters and contracts of employment
• Organising Occupational Health referrals on behalf of clients.
• Supporting the team with general administration and ad hoc HR projects
• Being first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors
To succeed in this position, you will have good experience of recruitment or wider HR administration, with strong IT skills. You will be self motivated showing common sense and initiative, with an excellent telephone manner and communication skills. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail will be required along with a positive outlook. This role requires outstanding customer service skills with a commitment to delivering high quality standards to internal team members and external clients.
The HR Administrator role offers an entry level position in HR and provides an opportunity for the post-holder to develop HR skills and experience. The post-holder would be encouraged to study for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development examinations for which some support for study may be available.
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
Our client is committed to equal opportunities and value diversity in their workforce.
Applications from agencies will not be considered.
- Communication Skills
- HR Administration