Cygnet Hospital Woking offers a range of secure mental health services and Locked Rehabilitation and Recovery Services for men and women.
To provide Specialist Knowledge and skills to the management Team and Hospital staff in the areas of Personnel.
Responsible for adherence to Cygnet Practice and best practice as regards personnel policies and procedures.
– To maintain personnel files and ensure they comply with company policy.
– Complete audits as required to ensure that all necessary documentation is included within all personnel files e.g. Working Time Directive, DBS checks, IT policy, Compliance, Security, Inductions, and Appraisals etc.
– Maintain the personnel database and ensure accurate records of all details relating to staff.
– Send bi-annual questionnaires to staff, regarding their personal details, so that the database can be kept up to date.
– Send reminders to clinical staff of PIN expiry check PIN and ensure that copies of revalidation are obtained and kept in personnel file.
– Provide monthly records to all Heads of Departments which detail appraisals/Probation reviews due.
– Keep records and coordinate the annual appraisal process.
– Under instruction, take responsibility for all correspondence/minutes relating to staff matter including notification of appraisals, invites to disciplinary, disciplinary outcomes and confirmation of probation periods.
– Administering and keeping records for Consultants, Therapists and On Call Doctors (i.e. credentials insurance etc) and ensuring documentation is kept up to date.
– To participate in audits as requested and maintain all records in an audible format.
– To cover reception as part of rota/as and when required
If you meet the above criteria, please complete the online application form via the Cygnet Health Care website under Careers.