Cygnet Hospital Bury offers a comprehensive range of services for young people and offers them a full education. It has 14 wards delivering Intensive Care through to Locked Rehabilitation. It also provides a unique, bi-lingual service for men and women who are deaf in a secure environment.
We need a HR Administrator to provide Specialist Knowledge and skills to the management Team and Hospital staff in the areas of Personnel.
– To be responsible for adherence to Cygnet Practice and best practice as regards personnel policies and procedures.
– To maintain personnel files and ensure they comply with company policy.
– Complete audits as required to ensure that all necessary documentation is included within all personnel files e.g. Working Time Directive, DBS checks, IT policy, Compliance, Security, Inductions, and Appraisals etc.
– Maintain the personnel database and ensure accurate records of all details relating to staff.
– Send bi-annual questionnaires to staff, regarding their personal details, so that the database can be kept up to date.
– Send reminders to clinical staff of PIN expiry check PIN and ensure that copies of revalidation are obtained and kept in personnel file.
– Provide monthly records to all Heads of Departments which detail appraisals/Probation reviews due.
– Keep records and coordinate the annual appraisal process.
– Under instruction, take responsibility for all correspondence/minutes relating to staff matter including notification of appraisals, invites to disciplinary, disciplinary outcomes and confirmation of probation periods.
– Administering and keeping records for Consultants, Therapists and On Call Doctors (i.e. credentials insurance etc) and ensuring documentation is kept up to date.
– To participate in audits as requested and maintain all records in an audible format.
– To cover reception as part of rota/as and when required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job