HR Administrator is required on a temporary to permanent basis in Loughton
Your new company
A nation wide company requires a HR Administrator based in Loughton on a temporary to permanent basis
Your new role
- Assist with the administering of documentation in support of the employee life cycle
- To include: New Starters (job offers, issuing joiner packs and induction documentation and managing probation administration, referencing and background checks
- Employment (addendums to contract, issuing of revised/new policies)
- Leavers (handling leaver documentation, recording leaver information, referencing)
- Benefits (invites, joiners, leavers and changes to pension, healthcare, childcare schemes and company cars)
- Providing general administrative support to the HR Shared Services team.
- Maintain HR records and personnel files
- Assist in the delivery of a streamlined service and development of HR best practices and procedures
- Assist with the preparation of letters for the annual HR processes i.e. salary review, bonuses, pension renewal, appraisals.
- Assist the HR Team with any projects and adhoc administration including preparation of spreadsheets when required.
What you'll need to succeed
Its essential that you have experience in a similar environment as a HR Administrator or HR Assistant and are available immediately or at short notice
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to join a well known business on a temporary basis that will lead to a permanent position for the right individual
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- HR Administrator
- HR Assistant