We are currently recruiting for a company based in Camberley. Due to growth within the business we are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and system processed individual who is looking to gain HR Administration experience. No experience is needed just good administration and organisational skills are required with the drive to progress further within your career.
Key role and responsibilities
- Maintain staff HR personnel records, annual leave and sickness absence
- Provide assistance with the recruitment process, communicate with agencies, organise training days, ensure correct records are on file as well as provide feedback
- Provide assistance to all departments with all of their recruitment and weekly meetings.
- Assist with appraisals - produce forms, keeping all records up to date and populating trackers
- Provide assistance with preparation for training etc
- Assist the HR manager with all administration support
- To be highly articulate and have a professional telephone manner
- To be highly organised and system orientated
- To have the ability to build relationships
- To have a high attention to detail
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.