The role of HR Administrator is to provide efficient administrative support to the HR function.
- Manage and own all administrative functions for the HR department including:
- Manage all Onboarding activities including the preparation of offers of employment for all new employees as well as ensuring legal compliance processing background checks and references
- Manager all Offboarding activities
- Input and manage absence records, producing reports as necessary
- Ensure the HRIS database and all employee records are maintained and up to date
- Assist in the administration of all joiners and leavers
- Responsible for the administration of the training database
- Responsible for the production of documentation relating to variations to contracts of employment
- Provide advice and front-line support to employees and managers relating to policies and procedures
- Work closely with Payroll ensuring all documentation is processed in a timely manner
- Other HR projects to improve systems, processes and procedures.
You will be:
- Able to prioritise to meet deadlines
- An excellent communicator at all levels to build strong relationships
- Have the capability to interpret numerical data
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work as part of a team and work independently
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Hampshire for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.