The purpose of the role is to assist the HR Team in a range of administration activities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Daily Duties Include:
- Providing accurate information regarding sickness, absence and holiday accruals to the payroll department
- Requesting references from employers
- Employee amendments such as address changes, changes in job titles and salaries
- Generating contracts of employment and sending out new starter packs
- Pay query investigation and resolution
The successful candidate will be proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel and will demonstrate a high level of customer service and communication skills in a fast paced environment.
If you have the required experience please click APPLY.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job