Our successful Financial Services Client, based in Bracknell is currently looking for a HR Administrator to join their team.
On a day-to-day basis, your role will involve:
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
Our client offer an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Discretionary Yearly Bonus
- Bupa Cover
- Health Cash Plan
- Life insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 days Holiday a year
- Onsite parking
- Close to major transport links
The successful candidate will have HR experience, with a willingness to learn and develop. You must be a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills. You must be able to work confidently in a busy, fast-paced environment.
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
- HR Policies