Administrator - Human Resources - Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Chester
My client, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, are looking to recruit an individual on an initial contract basis. This is an Administrator position, within their Human Resources department and will be based at their Cheshire office, on Chester Business Park.
This position reports to the Life Events team leader and is responsible for uploading HR sensitive documents to the HR repository system and archiving hard copy documents to our off site storage vendor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure timely scanning of hard copy HR documents to Shared drive
- Utilising functionality of Documentum tool, upload soft copy documents to correct HR folders on employees electronic HR file
- Update archive log with details of documentation
- Utilising third party system, log information for archiving hard copy documentation and be point of contact for vendor for collection.
- Miscellaneous administrative duties
- Confidentiality and ability to handle sensitive information
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple systems
- Microsoft Excel skills
If you wish to apply for the above position, please call me on or email on
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.