Salary: circa £18k per annum
To contribute to the provision of a comprehensive and Professional administration Service by providing administrative support to the Human Resources Function and assist in providing Human Resources Advice and support within boundaries given.
- Maintain Holiday, Absence, Sickness and timekeeping records, process requests and produce reports as required.
- Carry out various Recruitment and Selection administration including but not limited to updating job descriptions, distributing application packs, completing employment checks, producing reports and updating systems as required.
- Input data on relevant systems as required on daily basis.
- Keep various trackers up to date.
- Undertake filing.
- Carry out various training and development administration including but not limited to keeping accurate records, updating training files, source training providers and book training.
- Assist with processing new starters and leavers.
- Carry out various Health and safety administration as required.
- Establish (where necessary) and maintain office systems necessary to attain high standards of administrative practice.
- Provide PA services for HR Manager as required
- Take calls, take messages and relay messages as appropriate.
- Provide Reception cover as required.
- Carry out any other duties reasonably requested to the best of your ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job