My Client manufactures and distributes high quality nutritional supplements direct to customers and generates new sales through referrals by its independent associates. Those Associates in turn receive a commission or bonus for the volume of business they generate based on a layered commission structure.
My Client are an established and successful international business with great ambition and a team of enthusiastic people who are all dedicated to moving the business forward. They follow a single guiding principle: helping people to feel good. For those looking to improve their health and lifestyle, they offer exceptional nutritional supplements, simple wellbeing advice and the opportunity to earn a supplementary income by running their own business.
Working hours Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week
Reporting directly to the HR Team Leader you will be responsible for providing an administration service to the HR team as well as the wider company structure on a daily basis. You need to demonstrate excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills with both internal and external customers.
- Support the recruitment processes to include liaising with external agencies, reviewing CV's, organising interviews and maintaining diaries. Ensuring that all necessary references and checks have been completed
- Providing post recruitment support to ensure that appropriate documentation and checks have been received and filed as appropriate
- Providing support to new recruits to assist in their smooth transition into their new roles
- Inputting absence data and providing accurate reporting when requested
- Preparation and maintain reports relating to key HR KPI & SLA's
- Administrative tasks including filing, photocopying and data entry
- Providing support in new and ongoing HR projects
- An excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Excel which are essential, PowerPoint is desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- The ability to priorities tasks whilst working under pressure.
- A high level of customer service expertise alongside effective interpersonal skills and the ability to stay calm at all times.
- Confidentiality and discretion are essential.
- A "can do" attitude and the ability to take ownership of designated tasks.
- A working knowledge of German is desirable but not essential.
CIPD qualification to level 3 or current study being undertaken.
- Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check.
- HR Administration