In this HR Administrator graduate job, you will be joining an innovative start-up that is revolutionising the way that brands obtain information. They have established an on-the-ground community of people all over the world to obtain real-time data from street level and give their customers unique insights into how people buy and use products. The company have truly changed the face of market research by introducing their cutting-edge technologies into the fold, and as their portfolio of renowned client-facing brands continues to grow, they are now looking to expand their London team.
Looking for HR graduate jobs in London? They are on the hunt for an organised and forward-thinking graduate to join their team as HR Administrator.
In this HR Administrator graduate job, you will be joining the HR team and helping to manage the first stage of the recruitment process. You will be tasked with a range of responsibilities, from looking for potentials to contacting impressive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. To be successful in this role you will need to possess fantastic networking skills, know how to source candidates on social media, and enjoy learning about all kinds of different roles - as you will eventually be expected to proactively identify hiring needs and fill their vacancies with exceptional employees.
In this HR Administrator graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Crafting and sending engaging recruiting emails to entice top candidates
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Slack and Github)
- Maintaining candidate databases using an applicant tracking system
- Working with hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Identifying qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean search)
- Promoting the employer brand both online and offline
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- BSc in Human Resources Management or a relevant field is desirable
- A real problem-solver with an analytical mind
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and complete projects to meet tight deadlines
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- High levels of emotional intelligence - you will need to manage expectations both internally and externally
- Familiarity with social media - especially LinkedIn
What else is on offer?
- A highly competitive starting salary of between £21,000 - £24,000
- The chance to be a part of a fast-growing and pioneering tech start-up
- A lively working environment with an abundance of perks, including free breakfast everyday, lunch from different cuisines every Wednesday, and Friday socials complete with beer, wine and snacks!
- Flexible working hours - they trust people to manage their time and to focus on wider results, so if you need to work from home to finish a project or leave at 5 on a Tuesday then that's no problem!
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Audible subscriptions - the company is more than happy to pay for audiobook subscriptions of your choice on Amazon
- A well-stocked games room, including a Nintendo Switch with big screen TV & tons of games
- Paid volunteering days - one day per quarter with a registered charity of your choice
Looking for HR graduate jobs in London? If you are an ambitious go-getter with fantastic communication skills, apply for this HR Administrator graduate job in London today!