Our client, a leading heritage and tourist destination, is seeking a permanent full-time HR Administrator to provide high quality administrative support to the fast paced Human Resources Department.
This position requires an exceptional degree of professionalism and the ability to work in an ever changing environment, where multi-tasking, sound decision making, self-motivation and discretion are essential.
- Carry out general administrative tasks for the HR Department, for example; sorting post, telephone answering;
- Responsible for maintaining the HR inbox, co-ordinating incoming paperwork on a daily basis, and responding to emails;
- Ensure that all payroll instructions for new starters are input and logged in time for the monthly payroll run;
- Responsible for recruitment administration from offer letter through to contract, including references and pre-employment checks, plus associated entries on to the HR database.
- Responsible for processing of employee change forms, and production of letters and contracts.
- Monitor employment checks, employee inductions, reviews and probationary periods and send out timely reminders where required.
- Support the HR Advisor with all the administrative tasks in the recruitment process, for example; prepare and circulate vacancy listing, draft and place adverts, administer recruitment campaigns through the internal recruitment system.
Experience of providing HR administrative support within a professional organisation dealing with internal and external clients, ideally CPP/CIPD qualified.
SALARY: negotiable to £21k
HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 - Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.30 pm. Must be flexible, able and willing to work extra hours to meet business demands.
HOLIDAYS: 29 days per annum, including 8 public holidays Rises to 31 days per annum (inc. public holidays) after 5 years’ service.
STAFF DISCOUNT: Discounts off retail merchandise; food and beverage.
CAR PARKING Free
- Recruitment Process