We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced HR Administrator to be responsible for dealing with a wide range of administrative support. This role is key in providing excellent service to our client and customers and is a key interface between all members of the operations team.
Working closely with the HR Manager providing support where needed. This will include roster management, sickness absence processes, invitation letters, minute taking, appraisal data, supporting with grievence and disciplinary procdeures. The successful candidate must be able to work to policies and procedures and have a high attention to detail. They must be able to manage their time accordingly and meet deadlines.
A HR background is prefered however full training is given
- Previous experience in an administrative role (preferably in a HR background)
- High standard of literacy skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good organisational, planning and time managements skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- minute taking
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.