Driving Plus are looking for a motivated HR Administrator to join our client's fast paced team based in Goole. Our client is a well-known provider of logistics services and as a leader in their sector focuses on creating the right supply chain to suit each individual business.
This is a demanding role and you will be working alongside our client within a busy transport office. You will ensure that all HR related administration is completed as per the requirements of the site.
Working hours are from 8:30AM to 4:30PM from Monday to Friday.
Main accountabilities to include but not be limited to:
- HR administration (answering telephone queries, filing, auditing maintaining accurate systems information, processing new starters and leavers, letters)
- Recruitment administration (e.g. offer letters, arranging interviews)
- Minute taking and administrative assistance in grievances, disciplinarians, investigations
- Understanding of HR processes and procedures
- Plan, organise and control activities related to HR
- Supporting HR Project work
- Providing professional and efficient service to all departments
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to and administration functions completed within the deadlines set.
- Dealing with queries from colleagues and internal departments in a professional timely manner
- Maintain accurate records in line with statutory legislation and company requirements
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI's as set by the business/customer, escalating any issues impacting on these to line management and customers directly
- Preparing, maintaining and managing personnel reports
- Interacting and working closely with site Warehouse, Customer services and administration colleagues to ensure high standards of customer service
The ideal candidate will have the following skill base:
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent IT skills with a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and good keyboard skills
- Excellent customer service
- Numerate/good literacy skills
- Good attention to details and excellent organisational skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritise your work load
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and positive service at all times
- Capable of working on own initiative
- Capable of demonstrating a high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
Full training will be provided.
What we offer;
Rate of pay: £8.50 per hour
Interviews will be held immediately
INTERESTED? APPLY NOW!
We look forward to hearing from you. ?
- HR administrator