Our Coventry-based client, a new Islamic faith Secondary School, is looking for a HR Administrator on a temporary basis. The working week consists of 37.5 hours from Monday to Friday and the client is look to interview as soon as possible. The salary for the position is negotiable depending on experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Administering starter and leaver processes including all documentation, induction processes and exit interviews
* Maintaining and updating electronic and hard personnel records including absences, holidays and employee benefits
* Supporting the implementation of HR systems and databases and maintaining the data accordingly
* Handling all initial HR enquiries and passing them onto the relevant contact
* Providing general HR administration support to the Business Manager including filing, answering telephone enquiries, scanning and photocopying
* Assisting with the preparation of shortlisting and selection documentation for managers including printing off interview forms
The successful candidate would ideally hold a CIPD or working towards one and hold a current DBS or be happy to have one processed.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Secondary School