Our client, a leading technical innovation company based in Cambridge, is looking for a HR Administrator to join their HR department. This is a vitally important role in the company and will support the business and the employees through a wide range of HR initiatives; it is a varied role with lots of responsibility. The HR Department ensures that the company attracts the talent it needs to fulfil the needs of the business, in a current high growth mode. It is responsible for the retention of its employees by providing them with excellent training and career development opportunities. Pastoral care of all employees is an important part of its remit.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Agreeing HR priorities with the HR Director and ensuring they are executed accordingly
- Participating in specific HR related projects across the divisions
- Responsibility for overseeing, checking and authorising relocation expense claims for starters during their first year
- Conducting, recording and distributing the outcome of settling-in interviews with new starters
- Responsibility for ensuring all data in the HR database is up to date and correct
- Assisting in the preparation of performance reviews, including data collection
- Manage Visa/Immigration status for all new and current employees
Candidates will need to have previous experience working as an HR Administrator. Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), accuracy, and a keen eye for detail are essential in this role. Candidates must demonstrate a deep understanding of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy. Candidates will need to be confident in establishing relationships with many varied internal and external stakeholders with whom the HR Administrator is expected to work daily.
- Communication Skills
- General Administration
- Highly Detailed