Castle Business Support are recruiting for a HR Administrator to join a fast paced leading national FMCG business based in Malton, North Yorkshire.
- Are you an experienced HR administrator?
- Can you work at pace, communicate effectively with others and have good IT skills?
- Do you come from a FMCG environment and have a methodical, calm, organised approach?
If so, we want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the HR Team of a great organisation, being responsible for the day to day HR administration for the HR team, making sure that compliance, policies and procedures are followed at all times.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process all weekly paid recruitment related administration and assist with the recruitment process
- Monitoring and resolving daily and monthly T&A issues to support preparation of payroll
- Liaising with agency for leaver and starter information
- Maintaining all personal files and preparing new ones making sure the filing system is kept in order and everything is updated accordingly as and when things change
- Accurate data input on the system for new starters and leavers
- Proactively liaise both internally and externally to maximise availability and sales in customer account
- Effectively complete daily administration/communication requirements in an accurate and timely manner both internally and externally.
- Assist HR Manager with all administration relating to annual processes
- Act as first point of contact across the business for all HR administration queries
- Handle and resolve calls for the HR department
- Work collaboratively with the HR team making sure a professional, effective and efficient service is given to all staff and managers across the business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- You MUST have HR administration experience, IDEALLY from within a FMCG environment
- You MUST have excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills with a friendly, approachable personality
- You MUST have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including excel and outlook
- You MUST be highly organised, methodical and the ability to meet deadlines
- IDEALLY you will have a CCP qualification
- IDEALLY you will have knowledge of Crown and Open People
A leading meat processing business within the UK, supplying high quality meat products to retail, manufacturing and food service customers from their national food production locations.
As a HR Administrator youwill benefit from:
- £17,000 - £18,000 dependable upon experience
- Opportunities for further career development
- Good accessible location commutable from York, Scarborough and surrounding areas
- Permanent, full-time position
- Working for well established, successful FMCG business
CASTLE has been established for 50 years providing expert recruitment solutions to the local and wider Yorkshire areas, we have offices in Scarborough and York with 18 specialised staff building trusted partnerships with their clients and candidates.
CONTACT: Kate Spivey on or email
- HR ADMINISTRATOR/HR/ASSISTANT
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job