A leading Financial Services company is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Administrator. The role is ongoing temporary and is to start as soon as possible. This would be a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator who is immediately available for work.
The main duties of the Recruitment Administrator include:-
Coordinating line managers diaries
- Screening candidates
- Arranging interviews
- Posting job adverts.
- Support all administration duties within the HR and Recruitment team.Co-ordinating testing, interviews and supporting assessment centres.
Liaising with third party suppliers.
Supporting the HR Officer with direct recruitment methods
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent).
- Advanced competence level with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Associate/Graduate Member of CIPD and previous experience using HR information systems would be beneficial but not essential.
- Experience of in-house recruitment would be beneficial but not essential.
Please contact Katie Drewitt on or apply online.