Due to internal promotion, my client is looking for a HR Administrator to join their busy office. Working as part of a friendly team who hire both internally and externally, the role is fast-paced and will feature responsibility for several of the recruitment and induction processes.
Duties will include:
- Recruitment admin: posting job adverts, shortlisting CVs, liaison with agencies, contacting suitable applicants and arranging interviews.
- Generating contracts and offer letters, first day inductions
- Clearance paperwork - ie DBS checking
- Processing leaver forms
- Miscellaneous admin duties where required
This is an entry-level role for someone who ideally has experience in an admin job. You might have completed an apprenticeship or similar, and are looking for a HR role. You should also be:
- Organised and able to manage your own workload
- Flexible and happy to work as part of a team
- Can work with a changing To Do list and is able to prioritise accordingly
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £16,700 per annum + generous annual leave entitlement
If you are interested and meet the above criteria please send your CV ASAP to or for any queries, call the branch on . If you have not heard from us within 5 days then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job