Our client, a leader in their industry, are recruiting for an HR Administrator for their energetic team! The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced HR Administrator, used to working in a fast-paced environment, good knowledge of HR policies and procedures and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. As well as these key skills, due to the urgency of the role candidates do need to be available immediately.
- Assisting in creating contracts.
- Filing personnel files.
- Sending out formal letters and correspondence.
- Assisting with the administration on a daily basis.
- Previous HR Administration experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident in using CRM systems.
- Strong communication, written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
This position is a 3 months contract with the option for it to be extended. This position is paying between £9ph - 14ph.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job