Lloyd Recruitment the East Grinstead branch is looking for an experienced HR Administrator to join a well-established and highly reputable travel organisation based in East Grinstead. This is a fantastic opportunity for a process driven HR Administrator to be responsible for the HR administration of external employees and for providing assistance in the personnel management of all company employees.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain and develop electronic & paper based HR records for all external staff to ensure accurate records are kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act and to provide information when required for recruitment, selection, training and performance management. Ensure records meet company standards and those within employment legislation.
- Prepare and dispatch contracts and offers of employment ensuring information is sent out accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Collate & prepare information for candidate selection ensuring accuracy to provide the Managers and Head of Department with the necessary details.
- Assist with the SMStexting service to relief staff to fill ad hoc temporary positions
- Maintain and update database (SAP) and HR spread-sheets
- Support and action correspondence from the HR Inbox.
- Provide ad hoc HR advice as part of the team to ensure that the HR department adds real value to the delivery of services to all employees.
- Provide general support for the HR department taking responsibility of the office when other staff are out at training/recruitment events. Conversely being prepared to attend training/recruitment events off-site throughout the year as and when required.
- Assist the department’s HR Manager, HR Advisor and HR Administrator with administrative tasks as and when required.
Qualifications and skills required for the HR Administrator role:
- Proven experience working in a similar HR Admin support role as well as being process driven and methodical
- Enjoys working with high volumes of data
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A genuine interest in people
- To be able to demonstrate confidence and to appreciate the importance of confidentiality
- Microsoft Office is essential with intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Ability to communicate at all levels with diplomacy, tact and respect
- Car driver - able to stay away overnight occasionally
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job