An outstanding opportunity at a global, dynamic and highly respected pharmaceutical organisation.
We are seeking a HR Administrator to to cover a 12 month FTC. You will be responsible for the execution of assigned tasks to support employees, managers and the Human Resource teams in the Regional Service Centre.
Location: Berkshire - suitable for someone residing in London, Middlesex, Berkshire, Surrey, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire or for someone looking to relocate. Please note the site is very difficult to reach via public transport
Rate: £16.05 per hour ltd or £12.99 + hol pay PAYE
• Work to meet expected service levels and business performance goals by performing day-to-day delivery of administration services in scope.
• Take ownership of all administration assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries and make sure that they are resolved / completed efficiently and with a superior level of quality.
• Assist and encourage users / customers to make effective use of self-service options, systems, products, services, etc. in order to drive rapid resolution and empower customers; educate and inform customers of the full range of Global Services HR available to them.
• Respond to documentation of requests/inquiries and inquiries from customers (prioritizing as appropriate) and execute on the key tasks and activities within administration in accordance with defined procedures and guidelines.
• Investigate issue areas and determine methods of mitigation in order to resolve problems within acceptable timeframes, routing or escalating inquiries as appropriate in order to uphold effective and timely resolution while maintaining confidentiality with sensitive employee data.
• Contribute positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant working experiences with issue resolution for knowledge database future reference.
• Communicate and interact effectively with customers and team members; develop credibility and trusted mutually respected relationships with customers, supervisors, and team members.
• Interact and interface with customers, vendors, service providers, and other third parties as applicable in relation to the activities and dependencies of the role.
• Work in collaboration with other Administration team members to execute tasks and fulfil key deliverables, seeking input and assistance as needed.
• Establish and maintain a confidential and sensitive work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests in a professional manner.
• Participate in scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance, process acumen and gain additional knowledge on administration processes.
• You will demonstrate customer service orientation and knowledge of Human Resource processes and related systems to perform responsibilities, operating as a liaison with employees, the contact & administration service centre teams, and external vendors as applicable.
• HR generalist experience in a corporate environment (essential)
• Experience in a HR shared service environment (desirable)
• Previous experience with employee benefits, reduction in force activities (including severance packet creation), absence management, policy and process and generalist background essential.
• Workday and Salesforce systems experience (desirable)
• MS Office skills (advanced Excel advantageous)
HR,HR Admin, London, Middlesex, Surrey, Slough, Maidenhead, Uxbridge, Wokingham, Bracknell, Buckinghamshire, Reading, Home Counties, Hampshire
- HR Administrator