My client, a brilliant leading organisation in their field are looking for a HR Administrator to join their fantastic business on a temp to perm basis on their books, and are looking for someone to start this side of Christmas.
The successful HR Administrator will be exposed to a very busy working environment and attention to detail and time management will be key skills in this role.
The salary on offer is up to £25,000 and comes with a great benefits package which includes 7% pension and 25 days holiday.
The HR Administrator will assist with all aspects of HR for the business from recruitment and onboarding through to HR System work and reporting. The role is ideal for someone who is looking to get into the world of HR who has a relevant degree background.
As the successful HR Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Recruitment and selection working closely with the managers to ensure the best individuals are attracted and hired by the business.
- Support with the onboarding process for new employees
- Post job adverts and book interview rooms
- End of year holiday reporting
- Review and assess the company benefit scheme
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Degree Educated
- Highly proficient in all office applications.
- Excellent administration skills
To apply for the HR Administrator position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job